Anyone in Villalonga, Valencia area??
Posted: 12 May 2007 01:34 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2007-05-10

Hi!
My family and I are hoping to move by the end of October, to Llacuna, near Villalonga, Valencia.
I live with my partner of 5 years and two sons, aged 7 and 16, although only the youngest will be coming with us, the eldest will join us after he completes his ‘A’ levels.
We are bringing our 2 dogs also.
I cant wait to start our new life, England sadly now I feel has little to keep us, and we feel Spain has it all, culture, weather, a lower crime rate, certainly in the area we are going!
Would love to make contact with anyone in the vicinity to where we will be, my only worry is how to make contact with people when we get there, as I won’t be working and my Partner will be away a lot, so it would be great to line up some friends!! ( how needy am i???) :roll:

Signature 

“Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.”  :coolsmile:

Posted: 20 April 2008 11:14 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2007-08-07

Hi Valenciachick

We are planning to move to Villalonga or similar area this summer and I just wondered how you got on.

Do you like the area - did your kids settle?

We are coming out with 3 of our 6 kids who are aged 12, 13 and 16.  We are hoping that the older ones will come out in the future too.

It would be great to hear how you got on.

Kind regards

Julie

Posted: 23 September 2018 06:06 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2018-09-23

Hi, I have just joined this forum and wondered if any British people are living in the Villalonga/La Llacuna area?
I am thinking of buying a property here and would like some feedback.
Thank you,
Janice