English Church Services in Spain
Posted by SandeepJ
Spain Expat's list of English speaking churches in Spain
In Spain, religion plays a very important role in most people’s lives. Some of the most beautiful cathedrals in the world can be found here including various types of architecture.
Becoming well-known is the Opus Dei sect of the Catholic church - often through the works of Dan Brown (The Da Vinci Code) and Barcelona resident, Martin Lunn (Da Vinci Code Decoded) - Opus Dei was founded here in Spain in the early 20th century.
The following are English-speaking churches as made known to SpainExpat.com:
Cap de Salou near Tarragona
- Sant Jordi, c/de Donzell Mari 17
(Cap de) Salou, 43840
English Mass : Each Sunday of the year at 12:30pm
- Catholic: Our Lady of Mercy
- Christian interdenominational:
Community Church of Madrid
c/Viña, 3. Pastor: Rev. Cathy Bingman
Phone: (649) 155 594
- Jewish: c/Balmes, 3. (91) 445 98 35
- Jewish Conservative:
Congregation Bet-El Kabalot Shabot c/Boix y Moer,
5, 1º. (91) 662 32 41
- Christian Scientist:
c/Pinilla del Valle,
Phone: 5. (91) 564 03 09
- Non denominational and contemporary:
Mountainview International Church
Pastor: Richard Wallace
Phone: (91) 630 5137
- Oasis Madrid (http://www.oasismadrid.org/)
- St. George’s Church, Madrid (Anglican/Episcopalian)
Nuñez de Balboa 43 tel: 91.576.5109,
- International Church of Madrid,
located on C/ Matilda Hernandez,
31. Metro Oporto.
It is a Protestant Non Demonational Church with english services held at 11:45am every Sunday.
- Immanuel Baptist Church,
located on Hernández de Tejada,
4 Madrid, Spain 28027. David C. Dixon and Tim Melton.
Service times are 10.30am and 1pm on Sunday mornings.
Website: Immanuel Baptist Church
- car, Almería - Anglican:
The Anglican Chaplaincy of Costa Almería and Costa Cálida
- Santo Cristo del Calvario Church Avda. del Calvario Roman Catholic Mass in English at 11 a.m. - every Sunday Phone: 952774899
- St. Joseph's Chapel Las Rampas Lux Mundi, C/ Nueva Masses are held daily at 11 a.m. with Saturday vigil at 7 p.m Roman Catholic mass in English every Sunday at 12 noon
- Parish Church next to the railway station Mass every Saturday at 13.00
- St. Andrew's Chapel. Edif. Jupiter Avda. Jesús Santos Rein At the end of the railway road on the right towards Torre Blanca Mass in English 5.45 every Saturday
- Parish Church of La Virgen del Carmen Avda. Bonanza s/n. Bilingual mass in English/Spanish Sundays at 10 a.m. all year round
- Lux Mundi 2nd Ecumenical Centre C/Casa de la Viña 4. Saturdays Mass In winter at 5 p.m and in summer at 6 p.m Phone: 952543334
- Multi-denominational: International Church of Valencia.
English Service: Sundays at 11:00am.
“We have the only international english speaking church within Valencia proper and
are excited to provide this service to all english speaking expats in the area.”
- The Kings Church Pego
Evangelical Episcopal: Avda. Pais Valencia, 98. Pastor:
- International Church - http://www.icbspain.org/
- St George’s Church of Barcelona (Anglican):
Calle Horacio 38 - Bonanova - 08022 Barcelona. Telephone: 93 417 8867
- Revd Alan Maude
part of the Church of England
The Chaplaincy of the Costa del Sol (West) with Churches in Sotogrande and San Pedro. Chaplain
Phone: 952 808605 http://www.costachurch.com/
- The Ark Christian Fellowship
An independent, non-denominational,
congregation of Christians,
who believe the Bible is the Word of God and His plan for our lives.
English Service: Sundays at 11:00am http://thearkspain.com
- Wellspring Victory Church
Meets every Sunday at 11am in Apartmentos Nati, Bolnuevo.
More info contact Andrew 620599270 or Duncan 607 382 033.
mid-week cell meetings.
Paul/Susanna Godfrey @ 961435936 or Phil/Christina Bacon @ 961301372.
- Acera de San Idelfonso,
near the Puerta de Elvira,
call 958203014 or visit San Idelfonso
- The Chaplaincy of St. Andrew Costa del Sol (East)
Nerja & Almuñecar Anglican Parish Church meeting at St Michaels,
Nerja and Capilla de Nuestra Señora Carmel (Fishermans,
- Javea Evangelical Church -
c/ Mariana Pineda/ Generalife ( in front of Colegio Rio Verde),
Sunday Service 11:00
18690 Almuñecar (Granada)
- A 1st Century Church for the 21st Century,
Una Iglesia del Siglo Primero para el Siglo Veintiuno (Javea – 03730 - Alicante - Spain),
Tel No/Telefono: +34 681 288 817.
- Costa Brava Chaplaincy,
To help and inform all English speaking people living the Costa Brava,
Spain (Costa Brava, Spain),
Tel No/Telefono: 972 833 286.
- Church of England(Anglican Church)
Welcomes all nationalities
Services: Last Sunday of the month
Services: Last Sunday of the month.
Tel: 937 64 07 14
- House of Prayer for All Nations:
Calle Aries 4, Urb. Bara Mar,
43883 Roda de Bara (Tarragona).
- Alpha Christian Centre
: Los Nietos, Miguel Llagostera.
Services in Spanish and English with translation 11am Sunday.Carol Service on Sunday 11th December at 6.00pm with Christmas Cake and mulled wine.