< 1 2
2 of 2
Telemicro tv
Posted: 04 August 2009 11:43 PM   [ # 16 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

Again we seen more raid on MMDS system and cable system in the Spain over last 24 hours .... The National Police have arrested 60 people in connection with an investigation against the piracy of pay-TV channels. Among those arrested include hotel managers and presidents of neighboring communities that have defrauded a total of several million euros .
It appears that ont only wrere these systems providing pay tv channels via ?web streaming?, but as a result of this investigation it was discovered that several local cable networks in Tenerife, Malaga, Cadiz, Cordoba and Granada, were ?rebroadacsting? specific channels and content to its subscribers, without the required authorizations .
we all see that some one is New TV Satellite System for English Channels .

A new TV satellite system has arrived for English channels on the satellite Intelsat 905 24.5 W. This new system allows you the get 24 channels with a 60cm dish which are: BBC 1, 2, 3, 4, ITV 1, 2, 3, 4, Channel 4, Five, Film 4, Movies 4 Men 1, 2, True Movies 1, 2, E4, More UK, Zone Horror +1, CNN Int, Sky News, BBC News, Fox Movies, Fox Series & Travel Channel. This system is encrypted in Irdeto 3 and is necessary a S2/8PSK satellite receiver to get these channels.

All this are not 1 licences by spain are the tv companys . 2 An Anglo UK Spanish comapny only people that have the rights in Spain to rebrodcast uk Channels
wich is taken near 2 years to put in place

so dont get fooled in one this companys , only loss your money .

jurdy

Posted: 05 August 2009 11:38 AM   [ # 17 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  744
Joined  2009-01-22

This is the latest locally (Costa Blanca)

http://www.torrevieja.com/eng/torrevieja/63733-tv-torrevieja-telmicro-levante-torresat-superbeam-simusat.html

Signature 

Rob
http://spainreexposed.wordpress.com/

Posted: 05 August 2009 09:26 PM   [ # 18 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

few more were raid , early on two day .......  digital TV illegally operation have been take off air from mainland and islands ...... , that all i can say on it , there more to happen

Posted: 28 August 2009 02:09 AM   [ # 19 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  104
Joined  2008-07-07
jurdyr - 04 August 2009 11:43 PM

A new TV satellite system has arrived for English channels on the satellite Intelsat 905 24.5 W. This new system allows you the get 24 channels with a 60cm dish which are: BBC 1, 2, 3, 4, ITV 1, 2, 3, 4, Channel 4, Five, Film 4, Movies 4 Men 1, 2, True Movies 1, 2, E4, More UK, Zone Horror +1, CNN Int, Sky News, BBC News, Fox Movies, Fox Series & Travel Channel. This system is encrypted in Irdeto 3 and is necessary a S2/8PSK satellite receiver to get these channels.

jurdy

there has been a company that has been advertising in some of the local english press pushing this sytem
it has also been pushed around many areas of south east med areas….
personally i cannot see how intelsat would allow a anyone to transmit copyrighted material without permission from the programme makers / channels on their satellite…especially when intelsat are use by many of the broadcsaters for news and other feeds….
i am sure it will be only a matter of time before legal procedings are made by intelsat for some form of “breach of tranponder agreement” and the service is terminated….
so be warned if you are thinking of buying this system….you may have tv for a short time before it is removed…and you may have lost another 600euros to a rebroadcater…..

Signature 

The Sat And PC Guy
Sky TV in Spain. Costa Banca Satellite TV
Free Business Directory

Posted: 28 August 2009 02:46 PM   [ # 20 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19
satandpcguy - 28 August 2009 02:09 AM
jurdyr - 04 August 2009 11:43 PM

jurdy

there has been a company that has been advertising in some of the local english press pushing this sytem
it has also been pushed around many areas of south east med areas….
personally i cannot see how intelsat would allow a anyone to transmit copyrighted material without permission from the programme makers / channels on their satellite…especially when intelsat are use by many of the broadcsaters for news and other feeds….
i am sure it will be only a matter of time before legal procedings are made by intelsat for some form of “breach of tranponder agreement” and the service is terminated….
so be warned if you are thinking of buying this system….you may have tv for a short time before it is removed…and you may have lost another 600euros to a rebroadcater…..

back up on that aswell ..... think rebroadcaster tell you that all the pay-work and dont , so when the real company that do have the right to do it will end up not been trusted , pity what the fast quick buck cowboy comapny do in this day and age , i watch lot forums and no one had any think good two say about this system that out there ,

I chatted to the company that have spent lot time and money to bring Uk tv to spain and now been stopped due this cowboy companys , This company was set up on the light off tv mirco been shut down due to it shady side off thinks there work close with tv regulator for the telecommunications industry in spain , canal + and uk tv stations , so like 100 people wont be hired now due whats happen

Pity this happen ....

i see people throught lots off money on shady company to be cought out in long and short term ..... why you done listen to the people in the know , know whats happen in the sort time

why rebrodcaster have been closed in spain , 1 not pay taxes , 2 Only Canal+ legal right to broadcast in Spain , ie football movies and so on via relay systems (with cable companys like Euskaltel Cable) 3.  bandwith is licences to telphone companys . i keep going on

Posted: 23 December 2010 07:10 PM   [ # 21 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  818
Joined  2006-06-15

KristaJackson.

All your posts have been removed.

Irrelevant Spam and I might add, totally incorrect infomation.

fb

Signature 

Help desperately needed

https://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Posted: 28 May 2011 06:35 PM   [ # 22 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

FTA can be recived any where in EU for privet used only , ie you home ... but it a Big No if business is to gain out if it , ( football game in Bar ) are rebrodcast

“New “Audiovisual without Frontiers” Directive”

(09/03/2007) and he the link many help you out carl

http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/newsroom/cf/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=2343

< 1 2
2 of 2