Spanish Autnomo Calculation - PLEASE HELP
Posted: 03 September 2011 03:32 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2011-09-03

hello

I have recently become autonom, unfortunately, my accountant is a bit lazy and does not explain the process clearly to me.

I could really do with some help here, these are the facts and am aware of:

as an autonom for the first two years I only have to pay 7% IRFP

at present I am a high level business teacher,

here is the scenario:

for the last six months I have a special job, Where I will earn a total of 54,000

I know I have to pay 7% on the 54,000 euros, which is 3780 euros, I have 50,220 euros left

Then I have the minus all my business expenses, . So let us assume I spent 20,000, . This will leave me with 30,220, which is money. I have not spent.

On 30,220, I have to pay us a further 20%.

Is this correct. If anyone’s accountant please let me know.

At present I am paying 110 a month for my accountant and 200 euros for being autonomo,

If there are any accountants out there that do speak English like guide me through the process, or if you are a professional accountant and would like to take over. Please let me know.

I would greatly appreciate any support on this matter as at the moment I am going insane.

While in the UK. I was absolutely clued up on the taxes VAT and so forth. However, my accountant does not speak English and I am trying to use an in between person who knows nothing about numbers.

Thank you

Posted: 13 October 2011 06:48 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-10-13

I know this post is a month old and tax forms were already due, but this is info I’ve been searching too and finally found a post explaining it quite well: http://www.advoco.es/advice/26-autonomo-self-employed/73-autonomo-tax-burden.html

PS: 50k+ for half a year of teaching sounds good 😉 , but 110 a month for your lazy gestor doesn’t.