Freelance Wordpress Developer needed
Posted: 17 June 2011 05:15 AM  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Hi there,
For a side venture of ours, we’re looking for a Wordpress developer to implement our wonderful designer’s designs. It’s not a big job, but if you have other development talents then it could certainly lead to more.

Email the site here at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), subject line: Wordpress Developer from SpainExpat.com.

Let us know if you have a spare 10 hours and over how long of a time period. Send any examples of other sites you’ve done and either an hourly billing rate or an all inclusive rate for the 10 hours of work (it might be less than that).

You must be located in Spain. It wouldn’t be good for us if we’re sending work out of the country when Spain’s seeing 21% unemployment right?

Thanks!

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 18 April 2013 07:03 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2013-04-18

Hi,

Although I am not living in Spain, my family and I have plans to emigrate to Extremadura. To be more specific; in the Badajoz area. We are living in The Netherlands.

I do have experience with WordPress and Gravity Forms. To see examples, go to: http://www.chillamor.com/nl/web/ and http://chillamor.com/nl/voorbeeld/formulieren/. The language is Dutch, but can also be in English. Spanish is not possible (yet ...) These sites are not in production yet!!!

Hourly rate between 35-50 Euro.

Regards,

Eric

Posted: 18 April 2013 07:04 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2013-04-18

Hi,

I noticed the date of this post too late. I assume it is not actual anymore.

Posted: 28 March 2018 03:29 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  21
Joined  2018-03-16

Are there any vacancies?

‹‹ JOBS LISTINGS      IT field in Spain ››