MARBELLA, best location, 50 meters from beach, I swap for accomodation in London.
Posted: 26 April 2007 11:04 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-11-18

Hi everybody, I am really impresed about all these ads from people who wants to move to Spain…..I hope you enjoy it and feel like at home!!!!

Anyway, we are an honest and nice Spanish couple working and living in London and planning to stay a few more years at least. We both work in Banking.

We own a fantastic 2 double bedroom flat in Marbella, very central location, 50 meters from the beach, and 2 min walking to restaurants, cinemas, shopping centre, and entertaining. The flat is fully furnished. Double glazzing. Large living room, modern kitchen appliances and a good size terrace with views to a nice park in front of the sea (parque de la Constitucion). Please, use link below to see a few pictures. We can send more if interested.

http://img479.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=fotosmarbella079ae6.jpg

We are interested in swapping this flat for accommodation in London. We are flexible in location and type of accommodation, but it has to be convenient for Canary Wharf and City. We can try a couple of months and then decide if it is convenient for long term ( a couple of years or so), we can arrange a visit to the apartment this summer (I have family in Costa del Sol, so they can show you the flat any time).

I think we both can benefit from this swap: you and your family live for free in the best place in Europe, we don?t have to pay rent in London, just our mortgage back home….

If interested and want to know more, please, email me to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and let me know about your property in London, location and conditions. Feel free to ask more information and please pass it to anyone you think he may be interested.

Many thanks, regards.

Posted: 08 October 2018 12:02 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2018-10-08

MARBELLA best location
Accomodation in London