Extras needed for short film
Posted: 31 October 2011 05:56 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-10-31

My name is Marta. I am a fellow Brit and film producer from London.

My production company is planning to shoot a short (and ambitious) drama in Andalucia next week, “We Come From The Sea”, and we need some extras for one scene on a beach.

The film is about a young woman who loses her brother at sea and moves to the desert to start a new life, but she is destined to suffer the same fate as her brother. The film opens with the main character standing on a beach, waiting for news of her brother. On the beach are two recovery men and 15-20 drowned sailors who have been pulled out of the water.

We need extras to play the recovery men and sailors. We will be shooting on the beach (El Playazo near Rodaquilar) on 10th November, probably 07:00-16:00 (though the extras will not be needed for the whole day). Unfortunately, as this is our production company’s first film, we cannot afford to pay anyone, but it promises to be a fun and interesting day! And of course, you will be credited on the film! We are sending it to festivals and as we have such a wonderful story and are making this film to a professinal standard with a very talented crew, we expect it to do very well. We will buy you all a beer or feed you to compensate you for your trouble!

Please help if you can! You can contact me on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) if you need any more information.

Thanks,

Marta

Posted: 31 October 2011 09:18 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  147
Joined  2010-06-04

It’s a shame we are too far away, it sounds like a fun day!!