telphone. adsl , ip net Warring
Posted: 12 January 2012 08:29 AM  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

for last few weeks i been get a company back on line , 2 daybefor Christmas , that went to the wall . this was 25 office with no computers , why the Service Providor went to the wall .... so we been working to get this new contract up and running ,

but early this early this morning we had the Department of Telecommunications and police turn up on are door ... looking are paper work asking for Comanys papers , and Comisi?n del Mercado de las Telecomunicaciones - CMT licence , when i ask what was wrong that told me that was problem with Service Providor that not licenced , we got good licence & Legal Department so all paper work is up two date .
We only Wholesalers to Service Providor and big companys .
Becareful who is used in spain and islands ,  that have two have CMT cert at there office , yes you see at MobileStore
now all Telecommunications Service operators will have two show it are you go CMT website fine out if thast have one
http://www.cmt.es/

if want to know more please ask , will be away from friday on , away on EU course so the company can operator across the spectrum

1 you bill should come from spain not any where eles
2 bill in euros with spanish vat
3 Spanish company , office and telphone numbers
4 back up for brake downs and so on