I need some help from people living in Valencia, Almeria, Costa Blanca, Murcia, Costa Calida!
Posted: 26 April 2012 09:06 PM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2011-10-20

We have always travelled in the Costa Del Sol, Cadiz and Costa Tropical and have been looking for Software jobs in those areas, however, we are now going to expand our search to all of these areas of which we do not know much about and so I want to start learning.
Therefore, can people that live in these areas please give me some names of nice towns to live in, preferably near the coast and within 40 mins of the nearest large city where such jobs may be found?

In the areas we have been to our favourite place to stay was always Nerja and so places that are similar to there would be a good start, i.e. not a huge town but one that has lots of bars, restaurants and shops, preferably a beach but that still has Spanish influence and hasn’t been ruined too much by british belly buster type places (i.e. stay well clear from Benidorm!!!)

I would really appreciate any ideas so that I can start looking into them and hopefully plan a place to go and stay on a holiday at so we can explore further.

Thanks.

Posted: 15 May 2013 10:42 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2013-05-15

I thought that some places near Costa Dorado is beautiful place to live.It has the golden coast extends from Barcelona down along the Mediterranean Sea to the city of Tarragona.The area is very beautiful just because of dazzling sandy beach.dazzling sandy beaches.