Ciao amici!
Posted: 01 August 2012 05:26 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-08-01

Thought the Italian would get you attention! 😊

Hi all,

I am extremely interested in moving to Spain within the next few months.

I am 23, English and working as an accounts assistant, attempting to start my own business with my wife to be.
No offence but the UK makes me depressed as I have always felt a connection to Mediterranean countries and their traditional way of life (Not so much anymore I know).
I no longer wish to sit in an office looking at numbers and step outside to drive home in the rain :(
I wish to move to Spain and do something meaningful their, help communities in some form etc.

I have visited Spain before on Holiday
I have spent a month in Italy with my fiancees family and feel very at home in both countries, however Spain is more laid back, cheaper and doesn’t have Mafia murders on the news every week so it has an advantage.

My fiancee is 22, 3/4’s Italian and working as a self employed beauty therapist.
The only thing making her want to stay in the UK is her immediate family, however she constantly states she is a traditional Italian woman (she is) she wishes to be a housewife, cook and look after our children (in the future).
Therefore I think a traditional Spanish village will suit us very well.

Please give us advice on where we can find a traditional Spanish village to live in and what work may be available until we establish our own business.

Also the language will not be a problem due to the similar latin language of Italian which we know.

Thank you in advance.