telefonica robbers!!
Posted: 22 July 2007 06:53 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2007-07-22

I installed telefonicas adsl, imagenio tv familar package and telephone package last month. It was supposed to be free installation and i only had to pay 9 euros for the 1st three months. This was all through the phonehouse. 1 week after of applying for the service we got a call to say that if the service wasnt installed by the weekend that we would loose the offer even though it is their problem for the late installation and we would have to pay 65 euros for june and 85 for july and august. it was installed within 3 days. 3 weeks later i recieved a bill for 157 euros, which had beenn taken from my bank account. i went back to the phone house to complain, they had charged for everything, after discussing it with the girl in the shop for 30mins she called telefonica and got me a 60 euro refund and said i should get another refund later but never did. then yesterday i got another bill for 142 euros, yet again i went to the phonehuse and shes still trying to get some money back but has had no success so far. telefonicas customer service said that we had to make a complaint against the girl in the telefonica shop for her bad service but she has done nothing wrong and has been really helpful the whole time. she is also very upset with the service with telefonica. This company basically steals money from people bank acounts and do whatever they want. There advertisements are false and it is totally illegal what they do. If this is not resolved by the end of this week, i am cancelling my account with these robbers. My brother has internet in his house for 30 euros a month, they have higher salaries so thats nothing to him to pay but in spain the salaries are very low but this company makes people here pay higher than other countries in europe and its totally disgusting! i wouldn recommend going with this company.