What are the best places to look for jobs
Posted: 24 July 2007 05:39 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-07-24

Hi, Im 20 and I am currently working for Hilton Hotels in Manchester. I am looking to move to Marbella late april/early May 2008. I am a conference and banquetiong supervusor looking to be an assistant manager by that time next year. (could also work restaurant or reception if in a hotel) If anyone knows of some good websites or has any ideas please let me know.

Thanks 😊

Posted: 24 July 2007 06:38 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expat
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2007-05-16

http://www.monster.es

Posted: 24 July 2007 10:41 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

I did a review and comprehensive list of all (that I could find) job sites in Spain not too long ago actually. Did you see that?

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 06 September 2007 11:52 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2007-09-06

Good Evening,

I saw the ad, my company is expanding, we were first mainly on costa blanca but are now extending all over spain. If you want to have more information about what we can do for you, please send me an email at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and i’ll contact you right away.

Erik De Wit

Posted: 11 September 2007 04:54 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-09-11

Hey Eric

I’m new here and I saw your advertising. In December we are going to move to Spain, Marbella and I am looking for a job.
Can you tell me more about your company?

I studied Hotel&Hospitality; Management and Tourism.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you very much,

Jolanda

P.S. I believe you are Dutch? So next time we can talk Dutch 😊

Posted: 11 September 2007 05:48 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Expat
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2007-05-16

dan kunnen we allemaal NL spreken;-)