SURVEY - Working abroad
Posted: 06 March 2013 01:03 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2013-03-06

Working abroad becomes a major part of an individual?s career path due to the internationalization of many companies.
Questions such as ?Which impact does a life abroad have on my life satisfaction? What are the consequences of my international work experiences for my career and my income development? How do different forms of expatriation differ in this respect?? might become more relevant.
Therefore the Chair of Human Resource Management at the University of Bamberg creates a research project to learn more about your individual reactions to international work experiences and to derive practical recommendations for organizations in order to improve their career management in the international field.
We would like to invite you to participate in our online survey by following the link below. The online survey is self-explanatory and easy to complete. All responses are strictly confidential and your anonymity is completely guaranteed.
http://methodds.de/limesurvey/index.php?sid=16388&lang=en

Thank you very much in advance for taking time to complete our survey!
If you have any questions or need further information concerning the survey or the use of it, do not hesitate to contact us via .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).
We welcome and appreciate your feedback, comments and suggestions.
University of Bamberg, Chair of Human Resource Management

Prof. Dr. Maike Andresen (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address))
Dipl.-Kffr. Susanne Imhof  
Dipl.-Psych. Jil Margenfeld