Greeting Cards for Sale
Posted: 25 July 2007 08:47 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-07-25

I have been told that it is difficult to purchase English Greeting Cards in Spain.  I dont know if this is true but my hobby is making cards and I have 100’s of them.

I make them for pleasure as I work full time but it is time for me to start to sell some.

The prices are between ?1.00 - ?3.00 (the most expensive is for a personalised card, wrapped in tissue, put in a box and tied with a ribbon.

I am not sure if I am allowed to put a picture of a couple on here but I do have a photobucket with lots and lots of pictures in, which is updated each weekend.

Could someone please tell me if I can put pictures on the site, I shall gladly do so.  If anyone is interested, could they please let me know.

Thank you

Tracey

Posted: 25 July 2007 10:52 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

hi,
yep you can post photos on here. I think there are size limitations though. Try the file upload feature.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 26 July 2007 01:23 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-07-25

Thank you for that information, I will try doing that tomorrow night.  Unfortunately the siz of attachment is too big so will have to get advise on how to minimise.

Tracey