Employment Advice - Spain
Posted: 28 March 2016 09:53 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2016-03-28

Hi everyone,

Just recently joined the forum so this is our first post?.

My wife and I are hoping to move to Spain over the coming months and looking for some employment advice.

We are focusing our search on the coastal areas of Andalusia, Murcia, Valencia and Cataluna.

I have been working as an electrical designer/draughtsman (8+ years experience) so looking to contact Engineering companies and/or agencies (oil and gas, renewables or utilities) based in these areas.

I am in Spain at the end of April so really keen to set up meetings with relevant companies/agents. Searching online is sending me in circles so really grateful for any advice from the forum.

Thank you,

Ross & Fiona

Posted: 08 April 2016 09:36 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2016-02-18

Hi Ross & Fiona,

I arrived to spain without speaking any spanish and after 3 month of intensives courses of Spanish, I started my job research.
I have been lucky I know because I did a lot of job interviews and was offered 3 jobs so I even could choose my job!
Check out my blog post about finding a job in Spain: http://ready4spain.com/blog/en/8-advices-to-find-a-job-in-spain/
iI hope this will help you!

All the best,

Melissa

Posted: 15 June 2017 06:15 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2017-06-15

Thanks for all information!

Posted: 22 August 2018 12:43 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2018-08-22

Spain is a develped country, therefore, you should not have any troubles with the employment. For example, there is a good write my essay service that you’ll definitely want to go back to. Such companies usually need the professionals as you.