HUGE online based job opportunity for everyone
Posted: 11 April 2016 08:33 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2016-04-11

Hello, my name is Katie and I live in the UK.

I run my own online beauty business promoting Younique products. Has anyone heard of Younique before?

It is the fastest growing direct sales company in history providing high end natural, mineral based cosmetics. And we are coming to Spain on 1 May 2016! I am so excited!

I am looking for English speaking residents in Spain to join my team - you could be the first in Spain to introduce this fantastic opportunity to your Spanish friends.

When Younique launched in the UK in 2014 it was a huge success, changing a number of ladies lives and giving them financial freedom. Spain is expected to be just as successful, if not more successful, than when it first launched in the UK.

If you are interested in finding out more then please contact me, I have a 3 minute presentation that I can send to you which will give you an overview of how it will benefit you.

I look forward to hearing from you 😊

Posted: 02 August 2017 05:33 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2017-08-02

I?m tired of searching online jobs!

Posted: 02 August 2017 05:37 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2017-08-02

Thanks for some other informative site. I am as of now a worker, yet at the same time need to have an additional dime for my kids’ training. I can write, can deal with any bookkeeping work from essential information section to financial planning, budgetary expert and inspecting.