Need address + help in Spain. You can make up to 200 eur.
Posted: 10 September 2016 05:39 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2016-09-10

Hi,

I have an opportunity which probably will be of interest to one of the forum members. I run a small e-commerce business in the UK. I would love to extend a range of products I am offering and found a supplier in Spain (Seville) which would be a perfect fit to what I am selling now (health products and supplements). My current problem is that the supplier will ship only within Spain, but I need those products in the UK.

I am looking for a person in Spain who can receive the products, keep them for 1-2 days, attach pre-paid labels I provide and let UPS collect so they can be shipped to the UK. I am talking about 2-4 shipments a month. Each shipment is between 4 and 8 boxes, each box 5-10 kg.

What you need:
- A working printer
- Indoor space to store products for 1-2 days
- Manpower to carry boxes from the courier to your space and from your space to UPS courier.
- Some free time during the weekday as UPS collects only Monday to Friday.

What you get:
- I can offer 50 euros per shipment so you can make 100-200 euros/month, probably more in the future.

An alternative for me would be to fly to Spain every month, but I would rather find a person on the ground.

If you are interested, please send me a message to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and we can talk in Skype.

Thank you for reading,
Artem