Help
Posted: 23 August 2007 01:22 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-08-23

Hi
My partner and I are moving to Spain in the next 2 months. Our dilemma is should we get married before we come over or wait until we are settled. We want to buy our own place once we have found an area we like. Both are families want us to get married now, not sure if that is because they are fed up waiting (been together 7 years). Neither of us want a big wedding so thats not an issue just in terms of legal issues and equality would it be better for us. Thanks!

Posted: 24 August 2007 11:22 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Expat
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2007-07-31

Hi there me and my wife hope to move shortly to spain, when UK house sell’s the market here is slow a the moment.
But the info i have found,when looking into moving over there from the UK is? Thing’s like medical cover, me and my
wife are covered upto 2 year’s due to us paying into the UK NI. We are hoping to start a family once we get out there,
also if you are married and your partner pays into the spanish NI you will be covered 2. There are lots of other things to
consider as well as this like, pensions, wills. and any equity you may have? Spanish laws are a lot different to the UK hope
this helps a little good luck hope things go well for you, kind regards

‹‹ Music???      HOCKEY LINE (TORREVIEJA) ››