My Recent Telefonica Story????
Posted: 01 September 2007 09:26 PM  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  86
Joined  2007-07-09

I cannot complain 36 hours after i put the order for Adsl / telephone i had a technician in my house installing it??? i got the best adsl service up 10mb and the Digital cable with all channels including american as well as my phone i got the bundle. Now the reality is that the ADSL so far   only reach speed over 3 mb and on weekends and at night it barely reaches 1 mb i have talk the technician and they told me something about the remote ( Which i think is where the have the boards which served my Urbanizacion????? Another problem is that some times i watch a tv channel and the pictures freezes up???? for a while. They told me they are making improvements to my area the phone works fine!!!! I do not know but i hate to make comparision but in th U.S the technology and service was far better of what i see in Europe. For example Comcast my provider in Miami on a Slow day i had broadband 10mb!!! and on regular days i have almost 16 mb???? for $ 34.95 a month also the digital cable packages are much better with much better service never got problems with my services???