Let’s start to do the business together
Posted: 12 September 2007 07:33 AM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2007-07-03

Hi ,

This is Gary Liu,sepcialize in a factory ,sepcialize in solar goods.

I want to find a partner to expand the new energy business, for example,solar ,wind,biodiesel and so on

if you are interested with it,pls contact me by Skype:lgx198437 or Msn:gui.xiang@hotmail.com

Best

Signature 

Posted: 25 September 2007 07:49 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Joined  2007-07-03

Hi,

Why no body want to have a communication with me.

It is a good chance to make money via the new energy, the spain have a big and quick market.

Hope to get your reply ASAP.

Best

Signature 

Posted: 25 September 2007 07:52 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Hi Gary, do you have a website?

Westerners like to see legitimacy in a company before we’re interested. A good website helps.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 25 September 2007 08:54 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Joined  2007-07-03

Thanks for your kindly suggestion:

our website:www.ynsolar.cn

Signature 

Posted: 25 September 2007 07:10 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  760
Joined  2006-06-27

Ni hao Gary, Firstly I am sorry but I know nothing about solar energy except that it must be a good idea in Spain and that the laws are changing to make it compulsory for builders to install it on commercial buildings - maybe houses later.

I had a quick look at your site and it seems that some of your products are for huge commercial projects - the home system did not display any information.

There are lots of advertisements in the Spanish papers for solar so people must be buying it - also lots of people have swimming pools here and a system to heat the water when it is not summer may be a good idea.

I think you are probably in the wrong forum here - I searched on google Solar power in Spain and found this site:

http://energy.sourceguides.com/businesses/byGeo/byC/Spain/byP/solar/solar.shtml

perhaps that will help you to make contacts with companies in Spain who are involved with solar power.
Good luck.

Signature 

Rob
Best Choice Villas sl
http://www.bcvillas.com
Selling legal property on the Costa Blanca