new router
Posted: 16 September 2007 04:36 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-09-16

I had my router replaced by telefonica engineer as it was faulty. It has been replaced by a white router WLAN25 CODE C0030DAE-18E25. It also came with a new ac adapter. When he left—- 10pm,  I noticed the adapter was buzzing and was quite hot. I rang telefonica next day to have it changed and was told telefonica cannot change it as there is a 2 year guarantee and I should ring the supplier. No paperwork was left with me other than to sign for the work done. I have no contact number for the supplier no instructions for router. If anyone has the username and password I would be most grateful. The ones for my previous router do not work. I have found an alternative adapter that works meantime.
I am not sure even if the router is new as it came out the van, no box or anything. Telephone number 1004 in English has nothing to do with Telefonica they provide service in english and then pass it on to telefonica. Any technical problems need to be addressed in Spanish , not much good if you are not fluent. I feel if they are happy to supply thousands of English speaking customers with their products the least they could do is also have someone available you could speak to in English in their technical department.

Posted: 16 September 2007 06:32 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-09-16

router password and user name resolved 😊 both 1234