We are looking for people who are moving abroad and starting a new business for TV Show. Is this you?
Posted: 27 September 2007 05:58 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-09-26

Hi,

I am looking for people (a family or a couple) who are looking to move abroad and start a new business together to take part in a documentary.  Ideally they will be looking to move somewhere within Europe.  I was wondering if you may have some contacts of people who are planning to move within the next year.  We are only in development stages on the programme but we are looking for possible families to talk to who are planning to start a new business. See below for more details?

I hope that you may be able to help me.  My telephone number is 0113 284 9183. 

Kind regards,

Janine

A NEW LIFE

Daisybeck Productions are currently looking for families who are in the process of moving abroad to set up a new business. 

Over 200,000 families leave the UK every year.  We are looking for families who are looking to move abroad and set up their own business.  Families who are daring to live their dream and prepared to go all out to live their chosen aspirational lifestyle. Families who have decided that the UK is no longer for them and feel that their fortune lies in a foreign climate where you aim to be the Masters of your own Destiny. 

Perhaps you have grown weary of the day to day grind of lining someone elses pocket and have finally acknowledged that it?s time to show the world you have got what it takes to go it alone in business?  Whether you?re aspirational entrepreneurs, or you?re looking for a fresh challenge, or maybe you just feel it?s time to ?live the dream? - we want to hear from YOU.

We are currently looking for families who are about to embark on this amazing journey for a prime time terrestrial TV channel. 

Tel:  01132 623342

Daisybeck Productions, Elite TV House, 248 Meanwood Road, Leeds LS7 2HZ