Riviera del sol
Posted: 29 September 2007 03:47 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2007-09-29

I am buying a place in the Riviera del sol commuting back and forward to the UK. I will be there soon and I would like to know where to go in the Riviera. I’m on the beach so would like everywhere in walking distance until I get a car. I like good restaurants, good company and a few drinks now and again.

Posted: 30 September 2007 06:56 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expat
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2007-08-27

Where abouts is Riviera del sol? heard of it but dont know where in spain it is. soz for the off topic question!

Luke

Signature 

“The Young Ex-Pat”

Posted: 14 November 2007 04:10 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expat
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  36
Joined  2007-11-13

Hi,
There might be more Riviera del Sol in Spain but the one I know is on Costa del Sol and a part of Mijas municipality. It is located between La Cala de Mijas and Calahonda, you can read about it here: Mijas
There is no problem to find most of what you need whit in walking distance, and there is excellent bus service along the entire coast.

Best regards
Jonny

Signature 

Jonny Erixon

Posted: 06 December 2007 04:23 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2007-12-06

Probably too late but…

If it is the one on Mijas Costa then you have several bars, restaurants and shops just as you turn into Miraflores. You have La Cala just up the coast, couple of minutes in a taxi, nice small fishing village ‘was’. There are a few good bars and restaurants there on the main road that runs through the town, fairly good beach and a couple of beach bars.

Enjoy