RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  66
Joined  2007-06-08

***Admin, please remove if in-apropriate***

Hi,
Thought i?d share this here.

Through:

http://www.joox.net and www.tv-links.co.uk

you can watch films, tv shows, documentaries online.
When you hook up a computer to your tv through the video-out you can watch it if it was regular tv.

For me certainly an alternative to regular tv/ Canal+ , and it?s free.

As for legal issues; these sites only link to other site that host the files. These get deleted when any copyright problems arise.
Ans from my knowledge, Spain, with Holland, has one of the most relaxed approaches to this matter in the world.

Posted: 08 October 2007 10:13 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Naw, I use TV-links sometimes. It’s not bad. Good for the older shows. Unreliable connections often though.

Joox looks like poo. What is it supposed to be, a game site?

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 09 October 2007 12:44 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  66
Joined  2007-06-08

Joox is the same as tv-links (look on the right where it says, movies, shows etc, click on those)
Just joox links to stage6 content only, which is of higher quality then say, youtube and the like.
Also the content there is deleted if it is no longer present on the host-site.

I tend to like joox more than tv-links

Posted: 07 February 2009 02:00 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-02-06

I use brittv.co.uk and i get live tv aswell as catchup, just thought i should share. 😊

Posted: 07 February 2009 02:58 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2009-02-06

Sorry natasha1968 but I dont trust anyone who wants me to download! Brittv is like watching iplayer its self! FAR BETTER!

Posted: 07 February 2009 05:13 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  235
Joined  2007-04-25

There are quite a few that need you to download something to view online broadcasts, such as VEOH Player, which I use without any problems and they have a great deal of content.

Signature 

Visit our website - http://www.granadapropertyreform.com

“Dedicated to making your Spanish house a home”

Posted: 07 February 2009 05:17 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2009-02-06

Still, i say no downloads is best, plus you cant beat live tv and catchup!!! http://www.brittv.co.uk

Posted: 08 February 2009 12:12 AM   [ # 7 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

dont pay any frees for tv via inter net as that feeds can be cut , As for legal issues; these sites only link to other site that host the files. These get deleted when any copyright problems arise.

Posted: 08 February 2009 04:18 AM   [ # 8 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  306
Joined  2007-09-24

Someone on the lifestyle forum mentioned 3click.tv earlier this week and for me that’s the last word in what I need, I am HOOKED… just found a new series of Lost has kicked off and all the episodes are there neatly indexed for me, it doesnt get any better!

Maya x

Signature 

http://www.costaconnected.com

Posted: 09 February 2009 04:32 PM   [ # 9 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2009-02-09

i’ve heard about the links from vetlel…. they are really great!
don’t have a TV in my new flat now, so i always watch online-tv!
i think it’s really cool that something like that exists!!

Posted: 09 February 2009 06:59 PM   [ # 10 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

all the above online tv company are not legal as thay used PPV channels with there log on the , ie sky sports was used over the weekend on one this companys
bbc , itv, ch4 and 5 dont not aloud there programs to be rebrodcast on any online system are cable system .......

so you pay money to this company thay could be stopped any given time and would lose out ......

jurdy