Best Choice Villas sl
http://www.bcvillas.com
Selling legal property on the Costa Blanca

Posted: 13 June 2008 08:41 PM   [ # 17 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  138
Joined  2006-11-28

Perfect Robi, thank you. I’m in Malaga province but found the list for this area from your link 😊

Posted: 17 June 2008 10:12 AM   [ # 18 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  682
Joined  2007-11-01

Hi Shaggy Mon.. hope you found your nearest Drivers Med centre OK.  Luckily the town nearest me (Fuengirola) has a private medical clinic where they do the test (just an eye test, some questions and lift your arms sort of thing) - and my cert is in the car along with my docs (I have still chosen to keep my Brit Licence).

I did post somewhere seperately that the latest news I have re the overstamping/copying of official docs - via my Motor Gestor - is that no (car) copies are official unless done by Traffico themselves.  He did not want to take them for me as it seemed a right performance - So I keep the town hall stamped copies, will hold my hand up in innocence if challenged - and pay the ?10 fine.. and take the originals to Malaga if the Guardia Traffico ever so demand.

Hoping I don’t get stopped! (Altho I have every bit of paper - even if in copies - that I require to be totally ‘legal’). Just red tape again eh?
SJ;)

Posted: 17 June 2008 09:58 PM   [ # 19 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  138
Joined  2006-11-28

Hi. I’m near La Cala de Mijas so Fuengirola is my nearest town as well. Where is this centre and, if you don’t mind, how much do they charge? I haven’t decided yet whether to keep my British licence or switch to a Spanish one. Slowly getting there though - been here since end of Feb and got NIE (obviously needed for the car) and Residency Certificate. Next on list, the Padron, doctor/health centre, INSS and so on….

Posted: 18 June 2008 10:59 PM   [ # 20 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-01

Angeles Nocturnas… just by border into Los Boliches!  Go from bus station and head East..(Parallel to sea). (approx 2 or 3km along?)...ps - they are on the right hand side (I think they have a smaller clinic on the left - but keep going till you see them on the right). 
Sorry don’t have their phone no to hand, but should be in Paginas Amarillas..
Good luck!

Posted: 11 March 2010 09:44 PM   [ # 21 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-03-11

You can win if you want, try to ???????? pc and ???? ???????? succeed together
????????????. Welcome to

Posted: 25 March 2010 03:37 AM   [ # 22 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-01

Update on my pevious post. Angeles have moved! Now by ‘Horses roundabout’ on edge of Fuengirola/B4 you get to Feria ground. I think they have also changed their name? (But did see something referring to them)...
Reminds me I must go and update my own med cert! 😉

< 1 2
2 of 2