Are you looking for a small business idea
Posted: 02 December 2007 03:43 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2007-12-02

Hello, we are 2 expat women, who have lived in Asia for the past 15 years, I have now returned to live in the Uk, and I have exclusive rights to sell a fair traded recycled item in Spain.  These items are already sold in Upper End Novelty shops in the Uk and also Peter Jones Department store.  However as yet they have not entered the Spanish Market.  They suit the Spanish climate and i know that they will sell extremely well in all of the Costas, especially in the summer , so this is your chance to start selling this item now.

We are looking for Women like us, who have done the mother role . and are now looking for something they can do for them selfs , You can build the business as you want, if you just want to sell the items at you local school bazaar , then thats good, but if you want to sell them on to local shops and businesses then thats great as well.
There is no initial outlay for the items , but you will need to put some time into making it work.

If you are interested and would like more information please email me on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and i will be happy to forward you some more details   I am attaching some pictures to show you the products available, but there are many more colours and styles and all are made of recycled juice packs in the philippines I can send you more pictures when you contact me