Need Professional Help to Obtain Work Visa and Permit
Posted: 07 December 2007 08:02 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-12-07

Hi,

My name is Harrison Pham, a self-employed, from Puerto Rico, US.  I would like to move to Spain to open a small business.  I am familiar with process to obtain working visa and resident permit in Spain.  I was adviced that I need to open a SL company in Spain so the process would go easier.  Is that true?

I am looking for some professional that could help me to obtain working visa and residence permit in Spain.  I would appreciate that you refer me some professional or lawyer specialized in this field.  Or please give me some advice.

Thank you.

Posted: 16 February 2008 03:52 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2008-02-16

Dear Mr. Pham,
My name is Hadi Hershmatpour.I’ve alredy registered a S.L company in Marbella,Malaga.I’m waiting for my paper works to be sent from Spain.I can introduce you the Lawbird company located in Marbella.The lawyer whose name is Antonio Flores helped me much during my case.He is very reliable and profession in his job.The website address is immigatiom.lawbird.com
I hope this can help you.
Best regards
Hadi

Posted: 26 February 2008 03:39 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-02-25
hadi - 16 February 2008 03:52 PM

Dear Mr. Pham,
My name is Hadi Hershmatpour.I’ve alredy registered a S.L company in Marbella,Malaga.I’m waiting for my paper works to be sent from Spain.I can introduce you the Lawbird company located in Marbella.The lawyer whose name is Antonio Flores helped me much during my case.He is very reliable and profession in his job.The website address is immigatiom.lawbird.com
I hope this can help you.
Best regards
Hadi

How long have you been waiting for?

Posted: 26 February 2008 06:08 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2008-02-16

I’ve been waiting 4 month to register the company ,I have no idea about the duration of process afterward in Spain embassy .

Posted: 09 September 2008 11:34 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-09-09

Did you get your work permit/visa yet?  I am considering lawbird too, so am interested in your experience.  Thank you.

hadi - 26 February 2008 06:08 PM

I’ve been waiting 4 month to register the company ,I have no idea about the duration of process afterward in Spain embassy .