How easy?
Posted: 28 September 2006 11:20 AM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2006-09-25

I was wondering, how easy is it for somone who speaks Good English and Spanish to find a job? I also speak Portuguese but I dont know if would help me to find a job.

Posted: 28 September 2006 08:30 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Good English and Spanish are essential to finding a good job! There should be lots available to you in the tourism industry if you want to utilize your English.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 29 September 2006 02:57 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2006-09-25
The Expatriator - 28 September 2006 08:30 PM

Good English and Spanish are essential to finding a good job! There should be lots available to you in the tourism industry if you want to utilize your English.

Would it be fast? or no?

Posted: 04 October 2006 07:18 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

I can’t seriously answer this for you… it’s up to you! Depends on how motivated you are and how much money you expect of course! 😊

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.