EasyJet to the Canaries
Posted: 09 January 2008 08:27 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-01-09

Hi There. I have just noticed that EasyJet have started flying from Madrid to the Canaries. Has anyone tried this service yet or got any hints and tips about visiting the islands. I am thinking about heading over there to surf as it would be easy to meet up with friends from the UK. Any advice from other surfers in Spain who have been to Lanzarote or Fuerteventura would be appreciated. Thnx. SurferChic

Posted: 09 January 2008 08:40 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-01-09

Hey Surfergirl

Famara in Lanzarote is the ONLY place to go. By far the best surf spot in the Canaries (I am biased as my parents have a place there).

Check out http://www.playafamara.com  for cheap beachfront accommodation in Famara

Any hints and tips you need about surfing in Lanzarote just let me know.

Bob

Posted: 10 January 2008 04:16 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

have been there surfing in both islands and love it and been an islander i get cheap fares Ha Ha Ha
Tarifa Spain is on the south west aswell if you ont make he islands off the Canaries
but Canaries are lot easy to get to
if you in a sailing club you can go sailing on big boats if you get touch with you captain off your club

jurdy

Posted: 11 January 2008 02:11 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  760
Joined  2006-06-27

Just had an Easyjet newsletter advertising 25% off all routes!! so go for it…...........

Signature 

Rob
Best Choice Villas sl
http://www.bcvillas.com
Selling legal property on the Costa Blanca

Posted: 14 January 2008 07:56 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

god iberia want to sort out there fare, very hight
ie spanair mad to alc 35 euros iberia 67euros for the same mid day flight it only 45 mins off flight , put the head phone and play music and fall a sleep
look few out dates aswell and Iberia want to sort it prices out , ha Ba try buy them out ... that going to sour one with the unions