DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THESE ARE?? FINALLY IM IN LUCK!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! THANK YOUUU!!!
Posted: 08 February 2008 04:47 AM  
Expat
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  41
Joined  2007-10-11

Hello!! So today i received an email from a company in Madrid that I have been waiting to hear from in regards to a visa sponsorship- they told me they need a couple more things from me but I am not sure of what these are as they are in spanish - I am wondering if someone knows what they are..here is what they need :

- Foto (carnet) - Real one
- Copie from all the pages of you passport (by scan, we don?t see very well all the pages)
- Certificado de empadronamiento de la junta municipal , donde reside - I don?t know what is the equivalent paper in USA, i propose that you ask what is this in spain embassy)
- Certificado negativo de antecedentes penales de su pais de origen (ask for this to)
- To pay 203? in advance (transfer)

Can someone tell me what the “Certificado de empadronamiento de la junta minicipal” and “Certificado negative de antecedentes penales” is?? Also, by asking for a ” FOTO (CARNET) - REAL ONE” do they mean A PASSPORT PHOTO????

I AM SO EXCITED! I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THIS ASAP! ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

SAGAR 😊

Signature 

Sagar G. Parikh

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 08 February 2008 01:23 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expat
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2006-12-15

Congrats on your job and this is what I understand they need:

- Foto (carnet) - Real one

This is just a passport sized photo.

- Certificado de empadronamiento de la junta municipal , donde reside - I don?t know what is the equivalent paper in USA, i propose that you ask what is this in spain embassy)

In Spain this is a certificate from the municiple registry to say you are registered to live in that town. I would guess the equilalent in the US might be something like a census or voter’s registry. Any government regsitry that has your name and address on it.

- Certificado negativo de antecedentes penales de su pais de origen (ask for this to)

This is a document that says you have no previous criminal convictions from your original country. I’m from the UK and I needed this for a permit to buy a flat and I got it applying to the local police authority in the UK. I don’t know where you’d get it in the US but I’m sure the Spanish embassy would know. Try their webpage.

Hope this helps.