work visa in spain for non EU Passport Holder
Posted: 29 February 2008 10:05 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-02-27

I am an INDIAN,residing in SAUDI ARABIA,working as a doctor(GENERAL PRACTITIONER),got an offer from internet from a recruitment agency to work in a hospital in LA CENTRO,CIUDAD REAL,CASTELLE LEON,Spain(HOSPITALARIO GENERAL LACENTRO).After signing the contract online ,he referred me to a man in spain for getting visa&work;permit,who needs 1350 euro alongwith other documents for the processing visa/work permit.The agent told me that this process wl be in spain only,but when I went through the process of work visa in spain on this site,I found that the process is totally different .Therefore,I want to know
what should I do now?

Posted: 01 March 2008 02:31 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  760
Joined  2006-06-27

I think before you part with any money you need to know who ?the man? is and can he get the papers officially. Is he a solicitor or someone in authority? Obviously professional services cost money and it will save you time and trouble if it is all legitimate.

Good luck.

Signature 

Rob
Best Choice Villas sl
http://www.bcvillas.com
Selling legal property on the Costa Blanca

Posted: 01 March 2008 07:00 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-03-01
drnasim - 29 February 2008 10:05 PM

I am an INDIAN,residing in SAUDI ARABIA,working as a doctor(GENERAL PRACTITIONER),got an offer from internet from a recruitment agency to work in a hospital in LA CENTRO,CIUDAD REAL,CASTELLE LEON,Spain(HOSPITALARIO GENERAL LACENTRO).After signing the contract online ,he referred me to a man in spain for getting visa&work;permit,who needs 1350 euro alongwith other documents for the processing visa/work permit.The agent told me that this process wl be in spain only,but when I went through the process of work visa in spain on this site,I found that the process is totally different .Therefore,I want to know
what should I do now?

Posted: 01 March 2008 07:02 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-03-01

We are in receipt of your email enquiry in procuring Entry Visa/Work Permit.

Accordingly, you are required to procure your Entry Visa / Work Permit and valid legal travelling papers with us, while we will be pleased to provide you with the required legal travelling papers for your visit as demanded by your employer who have forwarded to us the hard copies of your employment Appointment Contract.

Therefore,  you are required to send to us by email attachment the below requirements in processing your legal travelling papers:
Re:
1. Copy of your Passport Data Page
2. Passport size Photo
3. Fill and return the attached Form EUHOMOFF/101
4. Official Fees: 
Processing charge       —————Euro 150.00
Entry Clearance Visa     —————Euro 250.00
Resident Permit         —————Euro 300.00
Work Permit             —————Euro 450.00
Courier/Insurance Charge —————Euro 200.00
Total : Euro 1,350.00

You are required to send us the Copy of your Passport Data Page, Passport size Photo and completed Visa Application Form EUHOMOFF/101 by return scanned email attachment.
Regarding the required fees, you are adviced to send the fee by Western Union Money Transfer with the below details information of our lawyer in charge of processing your papers:

Receiver Name: Felix Francis
Address: C/convento de carmelitas 8,C.P 46010, Spain.
Test Question: File Reference?
Answer: EUHO/101

Alternatively, you may send the fees bank telegraphic transfer to our below bank account:

Bank Name: Lacaixa-Caja de Ahorros y Pensiones de Barcelona.
Bank Address: Av Primado Reig,183 c.p 46020,valencia.
Swift: CAIXESBBXXX
Account number: ES51 2100 2302 1220 0101 5408.
Account name: Felix Francis
Account address: C/convento de carmelitas 8,C.P 46010, Spain

While after making the transfer by Western Union or Bank Telegraphic Transfer, you should send to us by email attachment the transfer copy slip for our reference in processing your application and reference with your employer for your reimbursement as stipulated in the Appointment Contract.

We look forward to receive the above requirements and fee in processing your application and issuing you the required visa and work permit papers which we will send by DHL directly to your given address the hard copies of your Appointment Contract together with the Entry Clearance / Work permits, before you embark on journey to assume duty.

We look forward to your prompt response and we remain at your disposal.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Alexandre Carlos
Visa / Work Permit Section
EU Home Office Department
Camino Moncada 92,
Bajo 046025, Valencia - Spain.
Tel/Fax: 0034-669-834-195
Direct Dial Enquiries:+44 704 5759179
Email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
I am a plastic surgery in KSA,these people tried to fool me too take care

Posted: 04 March 2008 11:40 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

I’m really confused here. Amr Ahmed: what’s your relationship with this Alexandre Carlos person?

And what the heck does this mean:

I am a plastic surgery in KSA,these people tried to fool me too take care

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 05 March 2008 03:03 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2008-02-20

Sounds like the job is bogus and he’ll make 1350 euros off of you.  a job contract of that caliber the visa should be at least a negotiating point with the employer willing to pay for your visa as a DOCTOR!

had an email one time about my distant relative dying in a plane crash and I could claims millions if I only would be the “next of Kin”  I know who I am related to and not to.  email went straight to the trash.  Anyway, Is carlos a true spanish appellido?  I think not.

Signature 

Emmy e 😜

Posted: 05 March 2008 11:08 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  760
Joined  2006-06-27

I spoke about this with my Spanish wife (please dont take this personally as no ofense is intended) but she thinks that the Spanish health system will not accept non EU qualifications meaning if your degree is Indian based it may not be acceptable - we say this to suggest that perhaps this job offer maybe bogus and that you should proceed with caution before parting with your money.

Good luck keep us posted

Signature 

Rob
Best Choice Villas sl
http://www.bcvillas.com
Selling legal property on the Costa Blanca

Posted: 05 March 2008 11:46 PM   [ # 7 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

well you have to resite an Exgam two get your EU qualifications . Indian degree doctor(GENERAL PRACTITIONER) do not work in the EU look at the EU law
http://europa.eu

Posted: 08 March 2008 12:22 AM   [ # 8 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2008-03-08

I am an Indian, residing in India, Even this LA CENTRO Recruitment guys offered me the job as a Manager for the Hospitalario La Centro, when I spoke to him on the phone, he also gave me the same information as drnasim mentioned above. I had some doubts, so I gave them a call. To my surprise the Spanish number in the below mentioned list is not working, therefore I called up on the UK number. I believe it is an International Scam. He thought I was a fool, cannot come to know that you cant be in spain when I call you on the UK number.

Posted: 08 March 2008 12:36 AM   [ # 9 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

web site is fake ” euhomeoffdept.com”  when you look at this email that was sent to amr ahmed
Sound like WINNER’S VERIFICATION FORM

THIS SHOULD BE COMPLETED BY THE BENEFICIARY OF THE STATED FUND,
FOR VERIFICATION BEFORE TRANSFER OF PAYMENT.

Full Name:____________________________
Date of birth ________________________
Marital Status: ______________________
Winning Informations:_________________
Lotto Batch Number:___________________
Lotto Reference Numbers:_____________
Address:______________________________
City:_________________________________
State/province: _____________________
Zip/postal code: _____________________
Phone:________________________________
Fax:_________________________________
Mobile/cellular:_____________________
Monthly Income:______________________

Payment Option;(Indicate Option)
Courier Delivery Cheque:
Coming Over to our office in UK/SPAIN(Physical Collection):

people becareful offf hand any money over to any one with out see them in person

scam happen all the time

jurdy

Posted: 01 April 2008 11:47 AM   [ # 10 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2008-04-01
drnasim - 29 February 2008 10:05 PM

what should I do now?

hie dr nasim iam a doc too from india .i too got a offer from the same hospital that u wer talkin about.wht did u finally do.did u pay up?? or did u get some information.i am confused alot .bbye

Posted: 01 April 2008 01:51 PM   [ # 11 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2008-02-15

Better call your embassy in Spain.
Ciudad Real is in Castilla la Mancha. not Castilla y Leon.

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imagen:Provincias_de_España.svg—-> Provincias
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imagen:Comunidades_autónomas_de_España.svg——>Comunidades Autonomas

Posted: 01 April 2008 01:51 PM   [ # 12 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2008-02-15

Ciudad Real is in Castilla la Mancha. not Castilla y Leon.

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imagen:Provincias_de_España.svg
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imagen:Comunidades_autónomas_de_España.svg

Posted: 01 April 2008 01:53 PM   [ # 13 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2008-02-15

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provincias_de_España

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comunidad_autónoma