Hola. Just moved to Granada, anyone out there?
Posted: 09 October 2006 03:47 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2006-10-09

Hallo there. My girlfriend and I have just moved to Granada and looking for any places, like pubs or bars where we might meet people.

I?m an artesan who carves rock (jewellry and bigger pieces) and My girlfriend is also a craftsperson and artist. I tend to make my money in the UK for the summer season but I?m looking for contacts and opportunities to make life sweeter here during the winter months.
Originally from Dumfries in Scotland we recently shipped ourselves across from Glasgow.

Dave

Posted: 09 October 2006 08:20 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2006-09-04

Hola there,

I am in Chiclana de la Frontera near Cadiz and i think that from what i can take from your message that El Palmer, Conil, Los Canos De Mecas could all be places that may well suit your needs as itis always pasked with tourists especially in the winter months with Surfers from across Spain and many other countries going there. Grat nightlife and also good beach life there as well, very chilled out and relaxed. Hope that is of some help.

Posted: 11 October 2006 02:11 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2006-10-09

Costa Luz; cheers for the info.

Posted: 13 November 2006 02:18 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2006-11-13

Hi there,

I’m Karen, 31, from London.  I’ve just moved to Granada myself a few weeks ago & I have to say - considering that this is the 3rd time I’ve moved over to Spain, I am finding this a very different experience. 

Just started a course in Shiatsu, also work with real estate from home & doing private English classes so I’m busy enough.  Would defo like to meet some other expats though.  If you guys are up for meeting around the centre some evening then let me know won’t you.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)