Broadband Internet & Telefonica / Movistar services
Posted: 18 March 2008 07:43 PM  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  120
Joined  2008-03-18

Dear forum users,

I represent a national company based in Girona, we are specialized in all sort of comunication projects, and we provide many solutions as broadband access anywhere in spain, fixed phone lines, mobile phone lines, pbx, voiceip. We are homologated distributors and technicians of Iberbanda, Telefonica, Movistar and AlcatelLucent. I welcome you to inquiry for any dubts or requests, or if you need to contract a line or a broadband access at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Regards

Pieter Vos
CIBERTEL SL

Posted: 18 March 2008 09:44 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

would be nice to have the side in English aswell , think would incress you bussines there could you pm me as i think moving few my dsl lines and get few new ones
jurdy

Posted: 18 March 2008 09:56 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-18
jurdyr - 18 March 2008 09:44 PM

would be nice to have the side in English aswell , think would incress you bussines there could you pm me as i think moving few my dsl lines and get few new ones
jurdy

Thanks for your comments, we’re currently working on a new website, our main site is offline and redirected to adslrural.eu temporary.

Regards

Pieter Vos
CIBERTEL SL

Posted: 18 March 2008 11:25 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Interesting. Thanks for letting us know Pieter. Hopefully people who have had problems getting broadband before will catch on and we can get a good discussion going here.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 19 March 2008 02:20 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-18

All questions are welcome, I got quite a lot of experience, both particular as profesional, and the good point that I have direct contact with many people at most of the service providers & telecom providers.