PLAY “CASH FLOW” GAME
Posted: 13 April 2008 08:23 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-04-13

Have you heard of CASH FLOW ???

Everybody can play - it can be house wife’s, business colleagues or just a group of people that want to learn the idea behind this amazing game.

Play the CASH FLOW game to:

* Develop your Financial Intelligence
  * Learn accounting and risk management skills
  * Develop strategic thinking skills
  * See opportunities where you have never seen them before
  * Learn how to create financial freedom
  * Break out of your old thinking patterns about money
  * Redirect your attention to produce cash flow instead of earned income. (That single shift will give you lasting freedom instead of being locked into a job or business that demands your time.) 

Playing the CASH FLOW game will change your decision-making process to tremendously improve your financial future.

Contact me if you want to learn more - we can be between 2 - 6 people and each game will take around 3 -4 hours, I will make introduction and help through the game.

I live in LA Herradura and will do cashflow meetings in my house every Wednesday, 20 euro p.p incl of coffee & snacks - but if you collect 4 people or more i can come to your house, all we need is a big dinning table, i will bring the rest.

It is fun and VERY educating.

Smile from Tine Bonde

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 14 April 2008 04:01 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Tine Bonde,

I’ve played Cash Flow and indeed it’s great. I have only played the video game version though.

Where are you based out of? I think that would help people figure out if they’re able to respond to your posting here…

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 14 April 2008 04:34 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

T-Babe i mail you . to the hotmale account , ha i give it a go ,
jurdy

Posted: 14 April 2008 05:25 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-04-13
The Expatriator - 14 April 2008 04:01 AM

Tine Bonde,

I’ve played Cash Flow and indeed it’s great. I have only played the video game version though.

Where are you based out of? I think that would help people figure out if they’re able to respond to your posting here…

Thanks - i have now updated my post :o)

I live in La Herradura, but spend a lot of time in Mijas & Marbella.

I never tried the video version - but love the game - i have been playing and teaching people about it for 3 years now.  It is amazing how some people change after a game or two. And i have seen very successful business men that came week after week, since they could not get out of the “rat-race”   

And what i love the most is - that there are no losers, you play against your self and learn while you do so.

Hope to see some of you one day - i am back in spain on 2 may

Big smile Tine Bonde

Posted: 14 August 2018 12:16 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2018-08-14

Blog post is really great,i found lot of interesting and motivational blogs,now i gonna bookmark this site,so please keep posting such kind of blogs.
Run 4 G Switch 3 Superfighters