Adult Website business moving to Murcia Spain
Posted: 15 April 2008 06:42 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-04-15

Hi guys and gals, my name is James and Im new here. I am planning to move to Murcia Spain for a number of reasons:

1. The weather
2. Uk tax and VAT
3. I will also be able to seel Adult DVDs worldwide which Im not able to do in the UK
4. Better quality of life
5. I hate England

I am looking to buy a place on my dads resort in polaris world mar menor then after a few months I need to buy a finca with loads of land for filming reasons etc where I can base the business, filming and editing etc.

Does anyone know where I could find a financial adviser that can advise me of Spain laws etc and if there is another place to base the company. All of my business is online and everything is shown via bank accounts etc. I heard that all the top online gambling websites are based in Gibraltar because it is super low on tax rates, maybe even 0%.

On a seperate note: anyone know how much a tennis court would cost to have built and football goals etc?

Thanks for reading and I look forward to your reply

Regards James

Posted: 15 April 2008 10:28 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

hi james and well come to the forum . 1. The weather is good here and Very mild winters with the temperatures hardly ever dropping below 10?C and warm summers. The Costa Blanca also enjoys around 300 days of beautiful clear blue skies, all in all the Murcia Weather is some of the best in Europe , but when it rains , the old saying says “What is the origin of the diction learning phrase “The rain in spain stays mainly in the plain” which Higgins uses in both Pygmalion and My
Fair Lady”  purring cats and dogs but it over and done
vat know as IVA in spain VAT rates applicable in Spain

Spain applies a standard rate of VAT of 16% for most goods and services.

A reduced rate of 7% is applicable for certain goods and services, e.g. if you buy a newly built property from a developer, travelers transport services, etc.

A super-reduced rate of 4% is applicable for goods and services considered as basic necessities; e.g. bread, eggs, cheese (essential food), newspapers and magazines, etc.