summer 2007 in spain
Posted: 19 October 2006 11:47 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2006-10-19

hello
am a student not an expat , but i found this site and so far i have found it rather helpful i will be comming to spain in 2007 probably june or july just to improve on my spoken spanish am actually learning spanish right now ,but rarely get to speak since am in russia well i would like to find out which cities have the lowest costs of living but very good universities (that teach spanish)
i would of course want to travel to as many places as i can once am there but i would like spend a month or so in a place which is less costly.

Posted: 25 October 2006 01:10 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Hmm, basically check out Seville. That’s just off the top of my head, but it’s a major university town and still quite cheap. Lots of American students. Oh yeah, Segovia and Salamanca might also suit you.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.