Sales consultants required throughout Spain.
Posted: 16 April 2008 05:14 PM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2008-04-16

Our company is currently seeking mobile, smartly presented consultants to promote our products through out Spain. There is NO selling involved. We are currently expanding throughout Spain this year and require consultant/agents to promote our products to residential and commercial clients.

An excellent commission package is available with the prospect of a salary paid contract after one month.

The products compliment each other and from recent purchases, clients are referring their neighbors, friends and colleagues to us, so you would also acquire these ongoing commissions from them as well.

As I have mentioned. There is NO selling. Just show our products to your local community, they either say yes I’m interested or no this is not for me.

Both of our products are for the Garden and Pool.

If you speak Spanish, then you get two bites of the cherry.

Our products are sort after in Garden centres, Pool accessories, Community Pools, Residential houses. Swimming pool complexes. Anywhere people walk, sit or lay. etc

You would be at the beginning of a much in demand product that has even taken the company by surprise.

So, If you really want to earn some serious money. And you would like to start this week. Ask yourself. Can I get up, go out and show my neighbours, local garden centres, Presidents of communities these two items? Can I make an effort to give it a try for at least one month? If the answer is YES, then please email me.

The work can be done Full Time or Part Time. You choose how much time and effort you want to put into this.

I will not bang around the bush on How much can I make! I can tell you, just on one of the two products. If someone was to purchase one unit. You would earn 350 euros.

If you are technical and would like to install this as well, you could earn an additional 150 euros. So I would say 350 euros per week. And I am being very conservative here.

I will help and assist you all the time. But, I am only willing to help those who are prepared to help themselves. I can lead a horse to water, but if it does not want to drink….

If you think you are a team leader.. We can discuss this in further detail. Do you want to be a Team Leader in your area?

leave a message today.

Regards

Martin.

Posted: 17 April 2008 04:33 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Hi Martin,

Today we debuted a new features for SpainExpat.com - a jobs database. I’d like you to be one of the first to have the opportunity to post your job in Spain. If you do so, use promo coupon SPAINJOBBIE to get your first month free.

Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions!

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.