Having a baby in Seville-help for my friend
Posted: 31 October 2006 06:46 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2006-10-05

Hi,my friend is due to give birth on 12 July in Seville, she’s moving over there in April! Does anyone know of English speaking nurses or hospitals? Thanks

Posted: 11 November 2006 09:16 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

There’s an up-to-date list of English speaking Doctors in Spain there on the site. Maybe contact one of them to see if they can help.

An English speaking hospital though? Unlikely…

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 22 June 2010 07:25 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-05-03

I am also having a baby in Spain in November and would love to see a list of English speaking doctors in Seville.  The lists currently offered on Spain expat only cover Madrid, Malaga, and Barcelona.  Can anyone help?

Posted: 22 June 2010 10:05 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

here a link to the The British Embassy in spain

http://ukinspain.fco.gov.uk/resources/en/pdf/7550878/SevillaDoctors
hope that helps

Posted: 24 June 2010 12:06 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-05-03

Dear Jurdyr,

THANK YOU so much!  That was so very helpful.  The gynecologist on the list you provided happens to accept my insurance, Sanitas.  Hooray!  Now I am just going to contact him.  I really appreciate your help—I can’t thank you enough.

Sincerely,
Carrie