I am from Sax Alicante Provence
Posted: 14 November 2006 08:24 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2006-10-28

Hello All,
I should have written this first but better late than never, I am living in Sax a small town inland from Alicante, My wife children and I moved here just about four years ago, and enjoyed the change.  That is a bad photo of me in my avtar so I hope I dont put you off lol 😊)  I am a massage therapist and my wife is a retired Lawer, my children have since moved back to the UK after three and a half years of schooling here.  Both speak Spanish and are now at college taking related courses and thinking about returning to Spain in three years time, when they have completed their courses.

Meanwhile my wife and I are looking around the world and thinking of retiring in Brazil as we have visited often and very much like to move there.  Spain has grown so much in the last three years with more Brits moving here and it is becoming a little England and all that goes with that, so we are moving on to exploite another far flung place.

Dont get me wrong I love Spain and the Spanish people but there comes a point when things get like the place we left to try for a different life style, but that life style catches up with us, and that is why we want to move on.  I hope that makes sense?  You know what I mean.

I shall keep submitting to this board with any information that might help other Expats out with things that they want to know, as I enjoy doing my bit for others who feel that Spain is what they want.  Good Luck to all who venture out here but remember that Spain is the first hop the rest of the world is just a flight away.

David SR

Signature 

I will go to heven when I die, as I have been to hell on earth.

www.vinalopotrader.co.nr  ews and information for British Expats living in Spain.

Posted: 14 November 2006 09:39 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Should we be expecting a http://www.brazilexpat.com? 😊

Best of luck with whatever you guys end up doing/wherever you’re living. I’m sure lots of people here will appreciate any advice and tips you might have for them on here too.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.