Mobile Nail Technician In Madrid!!! Excellent prices!!
Posted: 08 July 2008 01:18 AM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2008-04-16

Well…..Ive been in Madrid a month now and decided I best start getting back to work. Im a nail technician, offering manicures, pedicures and acrylic nail enhancments (using Star Nails UV Lyte Acrylic Systems).

I can come to you or you can come to me!! If you come to me, I offer a light lunch and drinks on the terrace!! Bring your friends and make a day of it! Even if they’re not having a treatment! I’ve been to too may salons in my time and its very much in and out. I try to take a friendlier approach to it and make it about “enjoyment” and “a ladies day out” rather than an “appointment” or “a personal chore”. I am located in Alameda De Osuna but will travel to the majority of the Madrid region.

I offer competitive prices with deals for multiple bookings or friends at the same time!! I also offer “man-icures” so you can bring your male friends!

I also offer Reiki treatments for that extra little bit of relaxation.

For more information on priices and services, please contact me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address). Or through this thread!!

Many thanks, Emma x xx