Wanted: writer
Posted: 24 December 2006 01:48 PM  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  106
Joined  2006-02-09

I’m looking for a writing expat living in Spain.

You are:

- living in Spain and have been for at least one year

- someone with decent writing skills (your pieces will be editted)

- someone with good research skills (internet and otherwise)

- not totally inept in Spanish

- the proud owner of your own computer with Internet

- from the UK, USA, Australia

- maybe an English teacher or are otherwise looking for some part time hours to supplement your income.

Things about you that might help include:

- previous experience writing and researching, particularly having your own style

- the ability to enjoy helping others

- a passion for Spain

- fluency in Spanish

- experience traveling around Spain

- good computer skills, possibly even web design or programming or experience with content management systems

- initiative

Your part time hours would be filled with researching articles (with guidance) and writing/updating existing articles for an expat oriented site for expats in Spain.

At the moment I need someone for a couple months. There’s a definite possibility of your position becoming more long term however, just don’t expect a work permit. I don’t care if you have one or not.

Please send me a CV (American style preferred) and a cover letter (body of your email) with a paragraph or two about yourself and why you think you’re the writer I’m looking for.

Thanks for your interest and I’ll look forward to hearing from you via PM through the forum, at which point I’ll send you an email address to which you can forward your CV/cover letter.

~The Editor

Signature 

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Facebook for updates, advice, news, and highlights.