Moving from Croatia to Spain
Posted: 20 July 2006 01:57 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2006-07-20

well,if someone is movig from croatia i would like to share some opinions or if someone has a good tip for me i would be very happy

first of all i had renewed my driving license,and made an international one just for reason because i will be one year away from croatia

my salary will be arround 1350 eur per month and i don’t have to pay the apartment.and i would like to hear someone opinion is this money enough for two people living in spain,valencia district to be precise(50 km from the city of valencia)

Posted: 28 July 2006 10:06 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Hi Krpix,

Yeah, 1350 euros should be enough. I mean, for two people you won’t be living like kings/queens or anything, but it should be plenty to go out, enjoy the nightlife a bit, hit beaches (really nice beaches down there, and check out Benicassim just north of Valencia on the weekends sometime), buy some CDs and clothes, enjoy some nice dinners and get away for a weekend or two here and there. Comfortable, I’d say. Depends on your tastes and lifestyle of course though! Sound good though?

Check out the cost of living in Spain page for even more.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 31 July 2006 12:00 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2006-07-20

can anybody tell me where can i get train fixtures from barcelona to valencia because i’m flying from ljubljana(slovenia) to barcelona and then i have to go by train to valencia cause there’s no flight for valencia(there is but it s very very expensive)
i’ve heard the price for train tickets from barca to valencia is cca. 25 eur

Posted: 04 August 2006 08:22 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2006-06-21

what do you mean “fixtures”?

have you looked at http://www.renfe.com? that’s spain’s national rail service. it can be a bit tricky figuring out the website though, good luck.

Posted: 04 August 2006 10:09 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2006-07-20

i have found on renfe trains that i need
thanks anyway