telefonica domo 2 handbook
Posted: 11 January 2007 11:55 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2007-01-11

After 2 years we today had a TRAX phone fitted, yippee.
It would help us if the handbook for the Erickson domo2 was in english, it would help even more if the wonderful telefonica would direct me to some help, but no chance.
So here I am asking for help from you guys, so does anyone have a copy of the above in english.
Thanks.

Posted: 11 January 2007 11:58 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

This DOMO manual here Or a different one?

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 12 January 2007 02:01 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2007-01-11

Hi, No its a domo2, which replaced the domo, it is all done on the screen, with only a few buttons, its all around a central bank of 4 bottons.
Can you help?.
Tony

Posted: 10 February 2008 08:15 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-02-10

Hi anyone - I have just had phone installed called the Domo2 - it is like Tony said different to the Domo.  Anyone know how to use this phone - the engineers said it can’t be put into English - does anyone know if this is correct.  Telefonica in Tenerife are absolutely useless.  Anyone know where I can get an English manual?

Posted: 25 March 2008 02:36 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-03-25

hi there
i am trying to get a manual too,  managed to sus out the last number redial and thats about it,  I am having a go at trying to translate it page by page with babelfish but it is taking ages will keep you posted if i manage it

Posted: 25 March 2008 03:22 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-02-10

Hi Redlion.  You have done better than me I havent even found last number redial.  Does your phone show who’s calling?  I might give up and see if a phone from england works and use my own ansaphone too.  If you have any luck with a manual or any instructions if it will go into English please let me know.  Have used the online contact and left messages on it for Telefonica but guess what they have never replied!!!

Posted: 21 April 2008 12:10 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  156
Joined  2007-06-11

..s

Signature 

Mike

Posted: 12 May 2008 08:45 PM   [ # 7 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-05-11

Hi. I am working out the Domo 2 handbook for someone.  You can at least change your answer machine into English by doing this:
Pick up handpiece and press the messages button to listen to any messages stored.  If you don’t know where the message button is, if you hold on long enough the messages will automatically come on.  When the recorded voice says “no hay mas mensajes”  wait until there is a gap in the instructions and then press 1, wait again for pause then press 4.  After, it will ask for your access code which is always 0000, unless you’ve changed it to something else.  Wait again for pause and press 3, wait for pause and then press 1, and again 1.  The voice should automatically change into an american one that sounds a bit like snow white.  At least you can follow other instructions from then on in a language you understand.  Good luck. :lol:  😊

Posted: 14 May 2008 11:41 PM   [ # 8 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

New Domo Manual in English (v4) here!

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 15 May 2008 07:55 AM   [ # 9 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  156
Joined  2007-06-11
The Expatriator - 14 May 2008 11:41 PM

New Domo Manual in English (v4) here!

Looks like Domo original to me ?? Has anybody tried it on the Domo2 handset??

Signature 

Mike