rent long/short term in Elche
Posted: 08 February 2009 09:08 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-02-08

Hi everyone.
i am a Spaniard living in the UK. I got a flat to rent in elche, which i will not mind to rent it for short time to all those that need an accommodation to rent until they find something suitable to rent for long term or to buy in the area. Elche is located at the south of Alicante, near the Airport and beaches, just 15 minutes driving , the nearest is Santa Pola or the beach Altet. The Flat have 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, living area, Balcony room, Kitchen, laundry room the flat is in the third floor with elevator (ascensor). All the flat is full furnished with all the appliances. Air-con Hot/Cold air. Near shops (mercadona), bus stop and train station all of them with in walking distance. The town center is just 20 minutes walking. The area is full the Spaniards. The rent is 450?/month not including bills (community is 20?/month) for all those whose will to rent for more than 3 months. If you will like to rent not more the 3 months the rent will be 550?/month everything include.

My email is mar28y@hotmail.com

Even if i am here, i mean in the UK, my sister lives in the same building and she is in charge to give the keys to the tenants and to charge the rent. So everything is secure. The flat will be free by middle of March until August.

Thanks. And Good luck in Spain to everyone.