Single Chap Looking to rent small Rural spot. Maybe long term.
Posted: 28 February 2009 08:07 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-02-28

Hi I`m looking to rent a cheapish small one person rural house etc and small is OK, one room and bathroom for instance even.

I`d like something in or near to a small town or village in a really nice country area and would consider most areas of spain.

Need water on, Electric optional but would be handy.

I`m early 40`s, non smoker, not a pet person, honest and really need to do what I meant to do and come and live in spain 20 years ago.

A cheap patch of land I could put a wooden hut on would also be an option as well maybe.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated or anyone know anyone with something etc etc be great to hear from you so I can get in touch.

Best , thanks,Mark.

Posted: 01 March 2009 11:11 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-03-01

Hi Mark,
Which part of Spain were you thinking?
My friend has a house 4 rent in a typically spanish village if you are interested?
It is 30 mins south of Valencia and a 5 min drive from the coast, through the orange groves to the village.
I have lived in nearly every area of Spain including the islands, if you need any advice.
Best wishes

Signature 

http://www.kasafina.com

Posted: 02 March 2009 03:09 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2009-02-28

Hi thanks for the reply, at the moment I am open on what area, its more to find something small and friendly and affordable.

A nice spot in a village or near, still hopefully with a shop etc would be great.

I literally want to pack up my modest van and set off before too long, settle for a while then see where things go after that.

This looks like a great place to find some good ideas and an area thats nice and fits the bill.

Appreciate all and any advice. Thanks.

Mark.

Posted: 02 March 2009 08:28 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  303
Joined  2006-03-16

Hi Mark, I just PM’d you as we have a place that might be up your street, in Granada province.  It’s worth noting that Spain is almost twice the size of the UK, so you’ll need to narrow it down a bit!  Cheers, M.

Signature 

Martin, Scotland and the Alpujarra.  http://www.casasierra.blogspot.com

Posted: 28 March 2009 07:42 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-02-08
Left It Late - 28 February 2009 08:07 AM

Hi I`m looking to rent a cheapish small one person rural house etc and small is OK, one room and bathroom for instance even.

I`d like something in or near to a small town or village in a really nice country area and would consider most areas of spain.

Need water on, Electric optional but would be handy.

I`m early 40`s, non smoker, not a pet person, honest and really need to do what I meant to do and come and live in spain 20 years ago.

A cheap patch of land I could put a wooden hut on would also be an option as well maybe.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated or anyone know anyone with something etc etc be great to hear from you so I can get in touch.

Best , thanks,Mark.

Posted: 28 March 2009 07:44 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-02-08

hi, mark
have sent you pm
mona

Posted: 28 March 2009 07:59 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2009-02-28

Hi Many thanks everyone, still looking for the right spot at the moment.

Best Mark.

Posted: 29 March 2009 04:44 PM   [ # 7 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2009-03-29

hi there can anyone pls help we are moving in spain next week with my husband and we are looking for something cheap in marbella or in malaga?we so desperate we dont want to stay in hotel we want a long term flat
thank you
dawn

Posted: 05 June 2009 07:21 PM   [ # 8 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2009-06-03

Hi Mark,

We have a place Between Otivar and Jete - 20 mins from the coastal
town of almunecar.
This (hopefully) will eventually will be our retirement home.
It is a 65m one bedroom new build cortigo set in 15,000m of land (fruit producing)
with it’s own small swimming pool.
We may consider long (ish) term renting - certainly over the winter months.

please reply if you are interested

Craig