Tele2 V Telefonica? - Well… they are both just as bad
Posted: 05 April 2009 07:26 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-04-05

Hi guysd, thought I?d share my experience with Tele2 as Ive seen from the forum that many people here in Spain are subject to the gangsterism of these neanderthalic companies.
FOR ADSL IN SPAIN? DO NOT GO FOR TELE2!! I would recommend you steer well clear of Tele2 for phone and inet. Their incompetence is second to none. We were disconnected by a fault in their accounting department that said we owed money. We confirmed payment by phone 7 times and confirmed by fax twice that the payment had been made. Several times an operator looked through the aacount and and confirmed that all was covered and for us to wait 24-48hrs for reconnection. We are still waiting 2 months later and after about 30 phonecalls. Its very clear that once they have you signed into a contract they really couldn?t care as to wheather you are satisfied or not. But as is quite usual here in Spain large corporations fall very foul of your European consumer rights. One example of this violation is that we were attracted by their advertising ?hasta 20mg? meaning ?p to?20mg. We have never recieved more than 5.8mg download speed having run speedtests of the line 10 times at different intervals.
Additionally they have a phone number to call that they refer to as atenci?n al cliente?meaning client attention. We contacted this number on many occaisons skating the problem and demanding a reconnection, once the operador started shouting down the phone as I traed to insist that they resolve the problem immediately and tried to stress my position to which she didnt like and tus the shouting. Then on several occaisions they could not find our account or indeed, any referente that we had contacted them approximately 10 times previously. They World also fob you off by telling to call such and such another number and speak to someone else. This basically led to us running in circles with the same outcome each time ? no progresi?n in solving the problem of our disconnection. They are truly an incompetent bunch whose individual departments do not comun?cate and so you end up having to play administrador on their behalf to get any, if any, response. Currently we are without Internet for 2 months now however they have demanded that we pay this months rent for a service that they have not provided ? another violation of consumer rights. Along with all this too?ng and frow?ng we have had many a stressful discusi?n on the subject and clearly myself and my partner have been treated like dirt by this company. I World recommend to anyone looking for inet in Spain to avoid these cowboys with a barge pole!

Posted: 05 April 2009 09:47 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  550
Joined  2008-09-12

Well to be honest all Telco Companies are pretty much the same here…. As the competition watch dog in Spain is “Nil” or “Deaf Ear Syndrome” Its a case of suck it and see… Telefonica Jazztel Tele2 and Vodafone all supply a service for ADSL and they are all poor service…..

I have taken to Telefonica to court and won even before Entering the court As I used a European Rights Lawyer in Madrid… I still use them but unfortunatly its the case of being a “Beast” being a bit nasty to get any service to any of Telco Companies.

Its the I had to be As being nice gets you know were with them!

‹‹ which service please      lebara ››