Elactrical company in Spain
Posted: 10 April 2009 06:39 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-04-10

Hi, I was wondering if any one could help, Im a 42 year old electrician with a family we are fed up with the quality of life in england, we feel like life is passing us by. We would love to move to spain and try something new, the only thing holding us back is how hard is it going to be for me to get a long term electrical job and how do i go about this? we are not sure of what should be our first move if anyone could help we would really appreciate it thanks.

Posted: 10 April 2009 06:55 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  550
Joined  2008-09-12

Well At this moment in time pretty much everything is going to be difficult.. As the Economy is on slow down and Jobless is just under 4 million Spain is the worst hit in Europe for the Crisis…

You should check out Jurdys Daily Update of Financial Life her http://www.spainexpat.com/spain/forum/viewthread/3705/

However…. If you have some savings and good at hard grafting like Do any job and learn the Spanish to get you by you can survive it…

At the moment in some places in Spain you can pick up a good bargin on a Villa / House / Appartment

As My family Say (There Catalans) “Its a great time for the Catalans to hunt for Bargins”  😊

what ever you decide I wish you alot of luck!  “Welcome to the Forum by the way”

Anthony