Chef looking for a job in Barcelona starting end of May or June
Posted: 26 January 2007 06:43 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2007-01-23

I am a Canadian currently working in London, moving to Barcelona in May. Wondering if anyone knows of any openings for a cook in a hotel or restaurant.  I really want to learn to prepare Catalan cuisine! I have lots of experience in luxury hotels, banquets and restaurant.
Any info would be great. I have found a couple of websites for jobs, Infojobs.net and trabajos.net, anyone know of any others?
Does anyone need a chef to cater an event in their home?

Posted: 24 February 2007 12:40 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Hi Alley, any luck so far?

If not, we recently released our new job sites in Spain page which has a TON of job sites. If you have found any others then let me know; I want it to be the absolute most comprehensive list on the net.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 06 May 2007 07:13 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2007-01-23

nothing yet!!!  but turijobs is a good website

Posted: 01 September 2009 05:14 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-09-01

Hey there, 😊 good luck on your idea of finding a job in Barcelona. As a student I have been there for a summer and did an internship. It was really interesting and opened me a lot of new views on my environment and the people around me. Looking and applying for a new job always is a tough call, maybe you find something interesting if you just look careful enough, and I check out, if someone of my internships need someone if you want? 😊