Serious Warning About Telefonica NEW
Posted: 15 May 2009 07:43 PM  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  550
Joined  2008-09-12

Today my folks called me I am currently in Holland (Work Trip) They told me that Telefonica sent them a Bill for ?95 With no calls charged they faxed me the bill It details

Calls Spain ?0 Calls Abroad ?0

ADSL Charge ?40 + Antivirus ?35 Plus Bonomovil ?8

mmmmmmmmmmmmm I called them from Holland and they said Sorry the promotion your folks were on is over… So I asked them to remove Anti Virus (Which Is Cr*p and they never used) Bono Movil… And asked them just for the ADSL line and Phone line…. Yes no Problems Package will cost ?29.90 A month and you will have only 1mb service… After a few shouting and screaming at the idiot on the phone it all balls down to this…

Telefonica have lost alot of customers IE South Americans who left in the thick of the “La Crisis” So They “Terminating” there special deals with exisiting customers and The “New Deals” are for ONLY new Customers…. I mentioned Jazztel he laughed and said still 1mb service…

So the Advise is “WATCH YOUR BILL” dont be mugged or bullied by Telefonica They think they can get away with it Apparently there calling me On Monday…. Let you guys know more….