boss jeep crashed , explan ?
Posted: 15 June 2009 07:06 AM  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

ok few weeks ago boss jeep got hit and was fixed .... no problem but again two night was hit but it right off ...  he down on friday , no jeep ... young girl was drunk that it it ...  jeep was parked , tock her 45 mins to tell us but the cop taken her van and jeep way ...
last time cost 2,00 euros ... still told him , what sould i do ? he going to be pissed .... sorry , we have cctv off her hittting it , was in the same bar getting drunk as she was .. she tell me that only 200 euro danage two the jeep . door hanfg off and front ... mmm

boss going go nuts over last one whats going do with this one , no jeep .....

jurdy
HELP !

Posted: 15 June 2009 07:12 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

sorry go drunk to night ...

Posted: 15 June 2009 03:34 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  196
Joined  2009-06-03
jurdyr - 15 June 2009 07:12 AM

sorry go drunk to night ...

NOUT WRONG IN GETTING TIPSY ~ FUNNY STORY THOUGH !!

Did it turn out alright in the end ?????

DSB.

Posted: 15 June 2009 11:14 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

just got home . from the police station in Elche , guy who next door two in the intveiw room , was that , chop up hi girlfrined on sunday , story starts few weeks ago the jeep was hit buy a lady and did 2,000 euros worth off damage to side off it . Driver side . so only get back last week . my jeep in the get oil water change and so on . yesterday i went out for a walk , as i do and was gone for while , when i got back i came in the back way , my next door Neighbor told me that the cop where around looking for me , an lady was asking who was the jeep on the street . she now sayying i drove out in front off her .... tell the cop why she didnt stay was due to saw me running off and she followed . She sent a letter to the company today tell my boss about what happen and that i sould deal with very hard way , i was very bad role model to the company . my bosses have ask me not to work for next few days . and get think sorted out . that know well what happened . and now looking for people who saw what happened .... problem is i was walking from Parque . when all this happened , some told her wasnt around . and sorry she English . sould travel back to ireland to day , but cop have my passport . please do level Spain been told .

what fun i having ,

Posted: 16 June 2009 09:36 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  196
Joined  2009-06-03

Oh dear….
Well as my Dad always told me -  “there is always someone worse off”....

(I just haven’t found them yet)

Take it easy;
DSB.

Posted: 16 June 2009 12:22 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Shit jurdy, sorry to hear about the bad events here, though I’m not sure if I follow it all 100%. The same girl hit your boss’ jeep twice in a few weeks?

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 16 June 2009 10:05 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

few weeks ago , my boss parked out on the road and his jeep was hit Lady no 1 , all the damage was to the drivers side ..... from the tail light to the front . Cost off 2,000 Euros .... we say that happen In End of March . so went off to be fixed . Last week i was give my boss Jeep to drive around as my in the garage getting a service to it , top up off oils water brakes and so on , Went out satarday night , and cam home on Sunday as you do been single .

Lady No 2 hit same jeep and now ,  A damage-related insurance claim means the insurer has decided that the vehicle is uneconomical to repair .

Again two day was in Police station , get think sorted out , i been cought on Cctv around the time it happen (Want me are was the jeep moved , Lady 2 crashed in two it and made up story ) so got my passprt back today and told i wont be chareged for the what happened . Lady 2 in Big shite and told to go to lawyer and sue her . My boss had a shoutting match with her early on say he was going two Discharge me due Bad-Conduct . And having all the police investing me . i missed two days off work and so on . she also told i could have him for in court aswell for action tock agaist me ...

Fun in the sun > ha ha ha ja ja ja

Posted: 16 June 2009 10:06 PM   [ # 7 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

for got two say that why news been late here , god do i need help doing it .... jurdy